- You can see help on all server commands by issuing the help command.
- You can start the server in textmode (useful if you are in a login-shell) by starting it
with the parameter 'textmode' on the commandline
- You can stop the server remotely by issuing the shutdown command.
- Using the sql-command you can directly modify your user, accessgroup and command
- Using the page command, it is possible to notify other users who are logged in
that you want to chat with them.
- If you want automatic administration of your server, try setting up client-side scripts
together with for example cron.